strongest computer bridge program in the world
$79.95 plus shipping
Janurary 2009 - GIB 6.2 Now Available!
We think you will like the improvements we have made to GIB's bidding!
Existing GIB users can upgrade to version 6.2 for free here.
BBO is the world's biggest online bridge site. Access to this site is free, but a small fee ($1 per week, $3 per month) is charged for using GIB on BBO.
GIB users who purchased upgrade subscriptions before GIB upgrades became free are entitled to a period of free use of GIB on BBO.
For more information please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What people are saying about GIB:
breakthrough" (Onno Eskes, Dutch Bridge Magazine IMP)
- "The best bridge-playing program we have seen"
(The Bridge World)
- "The best of its kind" (Alan Truscott,
- "Revolutionary ... entirely in a class by itself"
(Fred Gitelman, Canadian internationalist)
- "Superior to
any other program I have seen" (Ron
- "Certainly the strongest" (Robert Sheehan, The
- "Top-ranking computer program on the market"
GIB upgrades are free
We've decided to make all GIB upgrades free, at least for the next
year. This is a small way of thanking our customers for their
business and support over the period we've been working with them.
Overview of Features
- Highest quality of play of any bridge
- Multilingual interface
- Get hints or watch GIB think
- Compare your play with closed room experts:
Replay 11,000+ deals from international tournaments and compare your
actions to those of the masters
- ACBL and international-style convention
- Wide range of bidding systems, including Standard
American, 2/1 Game Forcing, Kaplan-Sheinwold, Acol, and traditional
Goren; many individual conventions as well
- High-visibility card option for use on small or
- Sophisticated artificial intelligence search
algorithms for both bidding and play
Toll-free order line (U.S., Canada): (877)PLAY-GIB or (877)752-9442
Other orders: (702)341-9993
System requirements: 133 MHz Pentium Processor, 32 MB
memory, 12 MB disk, SVGA (800 x 600) graphics, Windows 95 or later
(including XP), or Linux